Our objectives are to:
- Certify all Jiu-Jitsu trainees, coaches and academies under the AJP.
- Develop a unique and standardized graduation system, recognized by AJP.
- Centralize and control the development of the Professional Jiu-Jitsu.
The Gold member should submit all the documents mentioned below to [email protected]
1. Belt Certificate: Issued by the coach, academy, or from a recognized Jiu-Jitsu Federation;
2. AJP Rules Course - Level 1 Certificate: Completed within the last 12 months;
3. First Aid Certificate: - Completed within the last 24 months;
The documentation is subject to approval from the AJP Technical Committee and the process can take up to 30 (thirty) days.
*Applicable only for Purple, Brown and Black Belt athletes